Friday, March 20, 2009

LOVE VARIABLE

When I am voice

With my heart exponent

Sine, co sinus my heart is vibrant

For feeling

My heart space diagonals

Proportioned with my heart area diagonal

If I was root - root of an equation X1 and X2

Hence equation you of root - root 2X1 and 2X2

I this wild animal

From empty set

You are integration of my heart cleft

You are condominium from my liver function

Where having to me searching modulus your liver vector

With magnitude do I must state my love?

I see variable X and Y is eye [by] you

As root - twin root

Your nose as asditot asimtoyt parabola

I sees graph cosinus in your eye

Crop modus........ Modus tollens

Don’t know with modus does I my heart logic outcrop

Having mother - thousand order matrix's 2X2 I go through

I experience every boundless geometry line

You are my heart complex compound

Love we do not come from love before all!!

Finally

My love am rotary 360˚ is encircling you

Accurate when minute hand and short

Having aligned at 17.38

My love am peripatetic of order to your liver!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love is...
© Poetry Poem - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace